Mainland UK: Yellow Zone
Offshore & Remote: Blue Zone
Offshore & Remote: Red Zone
The following yellow zone postcodes are dispatched on a 48hr service: AB31, AB33-56, PH10-11, PH13-14, FK8, FK17-21.
Blue Zone: Liquids over 1ltr will be shipped on a 48hr service.
Some items may be advertised with extended delivery lead times.
You will need to be in to sign for your delivery. For parcels where this is not possible, residential addresses can now pick up, after the initial delivery attempt, from the post office. Please look out for your failed delivery card for details of your local collection point. For Trade addresses, two delivery attempts will be made before goods are returned to the local depot for collection.
Delivery times are between 07:00 to 18:30.
For parcels exceeding 30kg in weight, our carriers will require assistance when delivering to your premises.
Next Day Delivery Mainland UK (Yellow Zone);
- Delivery is usually made the next working day if you order before 4pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed on Fridays before 4pm will usually be delivered Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays will usually be delivered Tuesday.
- Next day delivery excludes weekends
- Orders for large, heavy and fragile items may require extra time for delivery.
Offshore & Remote (Red & Blue Zones);
- A supplementary delivery cost for heavy equipment may apply.
Extended Delivery Items;
- Some items have extended delivery times. This applies to most heavy or bulky items and some items of crockery. Please note we cannot guarantee delivery within the lead times quoted on the website.
Our specialist delivery team will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
Please ensure you provide your customer’s mobile number for their delivery. They will receive an SMS advising their order is out for delivery, and also an SMS advising when they are the next delivery to be made.
Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises as well as ensuring that the Carrier has sufficient access to complete the delivery. We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit or if the carrier is unable to deliver. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility and may incur an additional cost.
Delivery does not include unpacking or positioning or assembling items